JENETTA BARRY - "The Communicator"
It happened at a time when I was questioning myself, my skills, abilities and focus, & then this greatest life test happened …
Over the following months I battled to gain equilibrium & to come to terms with my deepest loss.
Even though I tried to be positive & live a normal life, it was overwhelming.
Quite prophetically, 9 months after Jen passed, I studied, researched and fine-honed the basics of the process that has provided the foundation of my work today, I called this ‘The Epiphany Process’. I established the tools and ability to work my loss through by further researching, expanding and fine-honing basic principles and to make them relevant to a global audience.
I was a motivational speaker back then, and I noticed that people returned after a couple days, a week, a month literally saying words like “I need another dose of Jenetta” … “We need another Jenetta fix” - I realised that I had become their drug to artificially uplift themselves using my energy. I then analysed this thinking to develop and expand my learning, understanding and intuition.
From my tragedy, came my purpose.
I now have a Harley Street Consultancy where I use my experience, knowledge and expertise to help others gain clarity.
We also run weekly online group calls through to 1:1 consultations, and our two certification programs have produced stunning results. We’ve helped people view the world from an alternative perspective and regain control of their lives – it’s simply amazing.
I also speak internationally both on stage and on line as a keynote speaker.
Increasingly, The Epiphany Process is gaining international attention using online digital channels & Social Media.
If you would like to reach out, share your experience and to understand how we can help, we welcome your connection.
Crisis-Grief-Loss Management Skills
*Grief & Loss Management
- Gain accurate skills to manage debilitating emotions when dealing with extreme loss, Challenge or PTSD.
* How to improve your relationships - social - work - family :
- Work out what’s causing misunderstandings in your relationships.
* How to manage overthinking and feeling overly emotional :
- Gain clarity about overthought strategies and over-the-top reactions that are jeopardising your conversations.
* How to become more confident when communicating what's most important to you :
- Gain skills to clearly and powerfully communicate your needs/values/message to others.
@ Your Global Village