JENETTA BARRY - "The Communicator"
In doing so, she discovered a remarkable source of emotional resiliency — and a process for imparting it to others.
Jenetta today is sought after internationally as a transformational influence to troubled and suicidal teens, and as the go-to counsellor for people in extreme circumstances – she was at the scene counselling terrorist-attack survivors at the Westgate Mall in Nairobi.
Whilst Jenetta has been associated with several headline cases, she is equally inspired to share her “mental health toolkit” with organisations and individuals who use them to overcome everyday challenges.
Crisis-Grief-Loss Management Skills
*Grief & Loss Management
- Gain accurate skills to manage debilitating emotions when dealing with extreme loss, Challenge or PTSD.
* How to improve your relationships - social - work - family :
- Work out what’s causing misunderstandings in your relationships.
* How to manage overthinking and feeling overly emotional :
- Gain clarity about overthought strategies and over-the-top reactions that are jeopardising your conversations.
* How to become more confident when communicating what's most important to you :
- Gain skills to clearly and powerfully communicate your needs/values/message to others.